All consultations at the surgery are by appointment. Appointments are for 12 minutes each and for one patient only. Double appointments are available on request for more complex problems. We will always try and offer you an appointment as soon as possible, and provision is made each day for genuinely urgent appointments.
Please note appointments for blood tests need to be before 4pm daily.
Although you may be registered with one doctor, the practice is a partnership and for urgent appointments you will be offered an appointment with which ever doctor is available.
The telephone number for appointments is 01453 882868
Online Appointment Booking
We also offer online booking of appointments for patients who register to use the service. if you would like to use this service then please contact the practice to obtain a request form for registering to use Systm Online.
- A patient can only have 2 appointments booked at any one time.
- Appointments with the nurses are for blood tests or blood pressure checks ONLY.
- The internet does not display all appointments so if there is not a convenient date or time please contact the surgery.
If you have any problems accessing this service then please ring Jane at the surgery on 01453 889957 who will be happy to help.
The Practice has allotted a specific time in each doctor's morning and evening surgery for telephone consultations. These can be booked in advance with the receptionist and the doctor will ring you back at the agreed time.
In a number of cases it might be worth considering an appointment with a practice nurse rather than a doctor. Practice nurses are qualified to deal with many ailments and you may be seen more quickly.
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else.
The Surgery is accessible to Disabled Patients
The prescence of a chaperone is available to any patient requiring a personal examination.
HELP THE DOCTOR TO HELP YOU
- Please be punctual for appointments; this reduces delays.
- If more than one person needs to be seen by the doctor, please make separate appointments.
- If you are unable to attend, please cancel your appointment as soon as possible.
- Try to limit problems to one or two ailments per appointment.
- If you think that when you see the Doctor you will need to speak to him/her about more than 1 problem, please book a double appointment.
- Please do not ask for an immediate visit unless it is a medical emergency.